Tours of the Sedona Area
Nature, Geology, and Ancient Cultures,
with Inspiring TED-style Talks
Let us guide you through the heart of a captivating region.
- Visit exciting destinations: red rocks, a ghost town, and Indian ruins.
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned van. No bumpy roads or hurt
- Tour guides have university degrees.
- Hands-on Portable Museum, a bag of Sedona rocks and minerals, and colorful take-home Info-Sheets.
- A delightfully educational tour of the Sedona area.
- A delicious restaurant lunch is included in the price.
- Beverage and snack variety on board.
- A selection of destinations from the gorgeous Red Rocks to Oak Creek, from Jerome to a Native American site and the Verde Valley.
For reservations or questions, call us day or night at 877-845-3283. One
call to us and your tour is set, and you can change your mind or cancel one hour in advance. From outside the USA,
you may call 1-928-606-1448 (if our toll-free number doesn't work) or book your tour online.
We operate every day of the year. Canyon Dave Tours, Inc. is fully licensed and insured.
Planning and booking: 877-845-3283.